150 EUR / Sale (fix)
Cookie Tracking - 30 days
eToro is a rapidly growing social investment broker, which has millions of users from over 140 countries.
eToro makes trading accessible. From Bitcoin to the price of oil – It allow retail investors access to a full range of markets. Moreover, it offers sharing trading knowledge and giving users the ability to follow other traders – and profit from their trades.
eToro is the only place where investors can hold traditional assets such as stocks or commodities alongside ‘new’ assets such as Bitcoin. It is a key player in the world of CFDs and cryptocurrency trading, and enables users to trade almost anything from commodities, currencies, stocks, and indexes to cryptocurrencies through one web-based and mobile platform.
With eToro you can trade Stocks, Cryptoassets, Commodities, Currencies, ETFs and Indices
Advantages of eToro Trading Platform:
- Enjoyable trading platform with great UI/UX
- A seamless and quick registration process
- Transparent fee structure
- Social trading arena
- Flawless execution – direct access to the stock markets
The payouts for the products are as follows:
150 euro CPA for a user that deposits the minimum amount
List with Tier 1 / Tier 2 and banned countries you can find here
Minimum amount differs per country:
- UK: USD 10
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vatican City, Vietnam: USD 50
- All other eligible countries: USD 200
- Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Isle Of Man, Jersey Island, Kuwait, Lithuania, Reunion Island: USD 1 000
- Israel: USD 10 000 eToro can be promoted via:
- SEA but not on the name of the advertiser