Trading 212 Affiliate Program - financeAds
With the Trading 212 affiliate program you will be able to promote a free, smart and easy-to-use app, enabling anyone to trade equities, currencies, commodities and more.
Trading 212 is disrupting the stock brokerage industry by offering the first and only zero commission stock trading service in the UK and Europe, unlocking the stock market for millions of people. Trading 212 mobile app has more than 14m downloads, which makes it one of the most popular trading apps in the world.
Trading 212 has two types of accounts:
Invest Account: It offers commission-free stocks & ETFs for users with more than 7,000 shares and ETFs, one can start investing in from as little as €1 with fractional shares. This allows users to trade in EUR, GBP and USD.
CFD Account: This account offers stocks, indices, stocks & forex coupled with leverage trading that helps users trade in bulk. 83% of retail investors’ accounts lose when trading CFDs with the Trading212 account.
Before joining the Trading 212 affiliate program, learn about all the advantages of its products.
- Commission-free investing
- Multi-currency account in 12 global currencies
- Free online learning materials
- Quick assistance with 29 seconds average response and 24/7 availability
Affiliate Program Conditions
Before joining Trading 212 affiliate program please learn about all the product's main features and advantages for the users.
- Allowed markets: Netherlands, France and Italy
- Validation: NET 30
- Tracking: real-time
- Restrictions: Incentivized traffic, robot traffic, websites with pornographic or erotic content, gambling, and/or deceptive content.
- Onboarding: provide personal information and verify identity with a copy of ID and proof of address.
Learn about all the channels through which you can promote the Trading 212 affiliate program.
- Emailing (opt-in)
- Mobile App
- Social Channel
- SEA but not on the name of the advertiser
- Deals & Vouchers
- €30 CPA for a funded account
In the Netherlands, a minimum of €1 deposit is required. In France and Italy - minimum €10 deposit.