Wise is a company that was launched in 2011 with the vision of making international money transfers cheap, fair and simple. Today, their multi-currency account helps over 10 million people and businesses manage their money across the world. Currently, the company has over 10 million users that trust them to move quantities of over 5 billion every month, which saves them 3 million pounds in bank fees every single day. With 17 offices globally and over 2400 employees, this company is an established brand worth advertising.
Thanks to Wise, people and business can assist the consumer in sending large transfers to help save money. There are no hidden fees, as the company takes a key interest in being transparent towards their clients. Moreover, they use the current exchange rate for all transfers, which helps the transfers to be done in a cost-effective, and professional matter.
In addition, Wise offers the opportunity for international clients to open a multi-currency account. This helps clients to move abroad with ease and receive their salary, pension and more, directly on their card. No need to go to the local bank and go through all the appointments to open an account. Instead, spend money directly with your Wise debit card, while you'll always receive the best possible exchange rate.
Advantages of Wise:
- Transfer (large) amounts of money without bank fees
- Relocate without the stress, receive your salary, pension and more directly on your account
- Send money cheaper and easier than old-school banks
- Spend your money abroad without the hidden fees
- Option to convert and hold 53 different currencies
- Always pay according to the current exchange rate
- Use your card in more than 200 countries and withdraw money from 2.3 million ATM?s
- SEA but not on the name of the advertiser
- Ads on own Facebook and Twitter pages
For promoting Wise personal account you will receive either 7.5 EUR CPA1* or 15 EUR CPA2** for an approved conversion
For promoting Wise Business account you will receive 50 EUR CPA for active user that do first transaction or cross currency.
*You receive CPA1 when a user do a card conversion, a first transaction with the Wise multi-currency card.
** You receive CPA2 when a user do a money transfer or a multi-currency account transaction.
***We currently track opened accounts in real-time at 0.01. Once a user has made a cross currency or card conversion the payout is upgraded to either 7.5 EUR, 15 EUR, or 50 EUR.
Wise can be promoted via: